The HD Cinema app lets you watch and download HD movies and TV shows for free on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Download HD Cinema to your Apple device running iOS 9.0.2 or lower. There are many sites that claim you can download HD Cinema without jailbreak, however unless you are running iOS 8.0 or lower then you will not be able to install HD Cinema unless you jailbreak the device (Apple fixed the workaround). This tutorial will show you how to easily jailbreak your device and install HD Cinema.
HD Cinema offers the latest movies and TV shows. You can watch videos in 1080P or you can download the videos to your device to watch later. HD Cinema is a good alternative to Movie Box and offers a huge selection of films.
HD Cinema App Download for iOS 9.0.2 and Lower
1. In order to begin your device must be jailbroken. Read here to learn how to jailbreak your iOS device (it takes minutes).
2. Once jailbroken, open Cydia.
3. Go to the Sources tab and press Edit on the top-right corner.
4. Press Add and add the following URL to the Enter Cydia/APT URL field:
5. Press Done and open the dtathemes Repo.
6. Press dta-apps and scroll down to HD Cinema.
7. Press Install and then press Confirm.
8. HD Cinema will begin installing. After it is complete, the app will be available on your home screen.