Install nds4ios (Nintendo DS emulator) to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Turn your Apple phone or tablet to a Nintendo DS and play your favorite games like Pokemon Black and White, New Super Mario Bros, Final Fantasy III/IV and more! The nds4ios app supports devices running versions iOS 9.0.2 and lower. This tutorial will show you how to jailbreak your device and install nds4ios.
nds4ios App Download for iOS 9.0.2 and Lower
1. First you will need to jailbreak your device. Instructions here.
2. Open Cydia and press Sources.
3. Press Edit, then Add, and add the following URL:
4. A warning message will appear. Accept it and open HackYouriPhone.
5. Go to Applications and look for nds4ios (stable).
6. Press Install then Confirm.
nds4ios will begin installation. After it has completed, the app will appear on your homescreen.
Download ROMS to NDS4iOS
1. Open Safari and download a ROM from your favorite ROM site.
2. Once the ROM is done download, press Open in…
3. Open in nds4ios.
4. The game will now appear in the game list for nds4ios.