Learn how to install PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Turn your iOS device into a PSP and play your favorite games like Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts and more. The installation works for iOS 9.0.2 or lower and you will also need to jailbreak your device. The process to jailbreak your device is easy, safe, and reversible.
PPSSPP App Download for iOS 9.0.2 and Lower
1. Jailbreak your device. Read tutorial here.
2. Launch Cydia and go to the Sources tab.
3. Press Edit, then Add, and add the following URL to the Enter Cydia/APT URL field:
4. Accept the warning message and open HackYouriPhone.
5. Go to Applications and search for PPSSPP.
6. Install and Confirm.
After the installation is complete, PPSSPP will be available on your home screen.
To learn how to install ROMS to the PPSSPP emulator, read here (scroll down to the section titled How-to Add Games to PPSSPP for iOS).